Comissions: Open / Closed
Slots: 3 Slots
So, i'm going to start doing this.
Hello! This is me. And this is my Commision info.
I... Am not very good with this greetings thing.
But be aware that i try to do it.
So i'm not a rude person?
Anyway, be welcome!
How to Commission
- Note me or send me a Email - AlandjayceCD@gmail.com - with what and how you want me to draw.
- Price info:
Terms of Service
- I will send a sketch of it for approval before doing the lineart. I will alter/redo the sketch if asked, but don't abuse of this, please.
- I will send the lineart of it before finishing. I may alter little things if asked, but i will no longer redo the drawing.
- I will post the commissioned drawings on my gallery (With lower resolutions). If, for any reason, you don't want me to do it, i am open for conversation.
- The commisions must not be used for commercial instances.
- You can alter the commissioned drawing if you want, as long as you keep the signature - if for design reasons, the signature don't appear, please post credit elsewere.
- I guess this is covered by the above rule but to make it clear: You can allow people to color my linearts. As long as the signatura/credit apear.
- If you require a refund, please do it before i started the piece.
- If i already started and you want a refund, i will give a partial refund based on how far i'm on the process.
- I will not refund finished pieces.
- Please check my gallery to see what i usually draw and to know what to expect.
- I can't draw Furries - or animals, to be honest.
- Be aware that i retain the right to turn down a commission.
- The finished full body color/lineart will be 2480x3508 px, 300 PPI. (Consider the borders/white space, please.)
- I will deliver the finished piece by email.
- Payment via Paypal only. I won't take dA Point Commissions, please don't ask.
- I require payment up front.